RainmanRam;165421 Wrote:

> I don't have this problem with any other pages that I can think of so I
> suspect there is some characteristic of slim's pages that is causing
> content advisor to stumble.
>
> Thoughts?

>From the little I can glean for MS's support site, it seems that IE6's
Content Advisor can ask a "ratings bureau" about each web site you go
to.  My guess is that whatever ratings bureau is selected is having a
cow with your URL's and being slow.  Are you navigating by machine name
or IP?  Is the IP 192.168.1 or .2?  It may be that it is trying to
resolve the IP or hostname at the "ratings bureau" and timing out.

(Ie, if your network is 192.168.4.0, it may not be smart enough to know
that it is a local network and timing out... or if your machine is named
'music' or something it is trying to resolve that instead of being smart
and realizing it is not on the 'net.)

--
snarlydwarf