I just istalled SlimServer 6.5 on a clean install of Windows Media
Center. It was the first app installed, but I can't get it to start -
the tray icon just says "starting slimserver" continually.

I did install Alien BBC immediately after, and before starting Slim,
but that seemed to istall properly - I could listen to Radio from the
command line test.

Am a little perplexed. Virus software is not installed, and I have now
turned the windows firewall off. Also, I don't see a slimserver entry
in Services.msc. There is no music in the music folder or playlist
folder I selected on install. How do I go about debugging this?

Thanks.

H.

--
Howie