Just a note, for anyone interested, the Nintendo Wii's opera browser
works very nicely indeed with the Nokia770 skin...  I was thinking of
building a wii-specific skin, but the Nokia770 skin is pretty close to
ideal out-of-the-box.  Some text is a bit small in the default
zoomed-out mode, but I can always zoom in, and if the text were bigger
the screen might be a bit cluttered.

I saw someone on flickr who has the same setup, if you want an idea of
how it looks:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cowfish/331673569/
(though this uses the 'touch' screen - I can't see much difference
between this and the Nokia770 screen, myself)

- Korny

--
Kornelis Sietsma  korny at my surname dot com