On 05/01/07, JimC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

To that end, I would absolutely love to hear from the community about
what you think is great about Slim Devices/Squeezebox/Transporter and
about what we can do to make them better.  I plan to bring in
additional resources to help expand the community here, as well as
promote our third-party developers and plug-ins as a key value-add for
our products.  It would be great to hear what YOU see as how we can
best implement that, as well.

Hi Jim, welcome, etc..

One very simple thing I've often thought would be a great idea would
be a dedicated forum for frontends.. There are loads of web-skins now,
and an increasing number of software-based front-ends, so I guess
there'd be traffic, and it might help ease the plugins forum traffic a
touch.

--
- Dr Lovegrove
Grab Moose (windows frontend for Slimserver) at: