NauticusLX wrote:
Ceejay, turning off the power itself is what I’ll do.   A practical
solution would be for the red button to be multi-purpose:  press it to
put in stand-by,  press and hold to turn it off.  That seems like an
easy, win-win solution, I wonder if Slim Devices will take this
suggestion.

I agree, that would be a sensible feature for people who want OFF to mean OFF. It would also be nice for people who want to use a master/slave power block to turn their amps or active speakers on and off. With a way to turn the display & network hardware off, the power usage might just change enough to trigger the device.

Wake-on-lan would be nice so you can turn the SB's back on from the server for these urgent nightly server messages ;)

Regards,
Peter