NauticusLX;171795 Wrote:
> Azinck3, I’m still confused about the “idle” vs
> “standby” modes.  Can you define these for me?  How do you
> set the “idle” brightness, and should that be bright or
> dim?

Between the ridiculousness of your demands, your disrespect of this
community, your close-mindedness, and your obvious lack of
understanding of the basic paradigm of the squeezebox, I don't really
desire to spend any more time helping.  This is unusual for me, because
I normally try to be quite helpful.  But it's just all added up in this
thread.  Spend some more time with the device and its settings.  Play
with it.  Figure some things out.  It's a powerful piece of equipment,
not a microwave or a television.  Try to understand what you're talking
about before you get insulting.

--
azinck3