konut wrote:
Having followed the entire thread over the past few days, confirming my
initial suspicions, I think the OP had it right in his intial post. NauticusLX;170227 Wrote:
  Maybe...I should return it and get the new Nokia N800 instead, which
has the same EXACT form factor, is even a bit smaller, receives
internet radio WIRELESSLY, has an alarm clock feature with snooze,
let's me surf the web, AND has 2 built in speakers!  I'll bet THEY
won't be waking me in the middle of the night!!!  Are you reading this,
SLIM DEVICES?  Take notice!

I'd also bet they won't be nearly as responsive if you have 'issues'.
Good luck!

Nokia are totally stone deaf unfortunately and I'm pretty sick of the most elementary bugs never getting fixed. :(

Regards,
Peter