Kevin,

Like you, I use wireless for one of my squeezeboxes only - and it's the
only one that ever gives me any trouble - and then not very often at
all. It's a v1 squeezebox though so the buffer isn't so big.

I think you're right about the iso issue in DVD assist. I bought the
mac and started ripping afterwards so it wasn't really a problem for
me. It may be possible to do a bulk convert, but I don't know how you'd
feel about that if you've got a lot of stuff ripped (and/or use if for
other things). There's some speculation about what the next version of
front row might support, but my view is that Apple are so tight about
their existing protection systems that they're not likely to allow you
to play ripped content other than via some kind of iTunes import or
similar.

--
xio