fredila;183804 Wrote:
> So, if I don't use a hands off way of dealing with the router, what's
> the benefit of powering the router off and on vs. doing the same thing
> to SB?
>
> Thanks again,
>
> Fred

Well the router for me is easier to access. My sb is down below a
television and I have to bend down and behind the sb.
I can't usually reach the mains switch so it means pulling the cord
from the back of the sb, not a good idea in the long run. The
plug/socket will eventually wear out.
Using a timer switch on the router means it's hands off I suppose you
could try using one the squeezebox.
The router is less expensive than the sb, powering off and on the
router is a 'safer' option.

--
Steven Moore