One of the folders I deleted completely from the hard drive in on my
windows xp slimserver machine, is now being added back to the database.
There is no music there, so nothing plays, but it shows up when I
browse. Also I'm having a terrible time getting cover art to show up
now. This all seems to have to do with moved files. Could somebody
please tell me how to remove all traces of slimserver and it's database
and just start over. I thought that I had done that, but I can't see
where this stuff is coming from in the file system. Why can't
slimserver just search the path I specify and leave everything else
alone?

--
gdpeck