Ya, harsh, incredibly irritating.

I will.

This post does not want to be a criticism of ripcaster.co.uk, who were
swift in apologizing, offering a refund and taking it back for repairs
instead when I asked them to. I just wanted to give that Transporter
another chance...

Does anyone know whether there has been any technical revision to the
Transporter?

The idea is now to get a refund, and order a new one (I like it THAT
much) - On the other hand I would like to get some assurance, that any
quality problem, if present, has been/is being dealt with before I
order a new one. I would not want to be third time unlucky...

Thanks

--
gbruzzo