Hi
I'm having real trouble working out why my SB3 is so tempremental. I
think I have two issues. Firstly the SB can't always find slimserver
running from my PC. SServer is running from system tray on startup but
I just can't view the slimserver page on my machine using local host or
ip address. (I've been running ipconfig to see if IP is changing).
What's going on?

The second problem is that SB3 can't find the squeezenetwork when the
PC is off. This doesn't make sense to me at all. The dsiplay hangs for
a bit then goes blank and becomes unresponsive to the remote. I'm
running 6.5.2. Help please!

Simon

--
ashmore