BigTony;187575 Wrote:
> Thanks for the Hamachi link. I have tried that but still not joy, when I
> try and ping the network between my office and home, I get request timed
> out error.
>
> Looks like my office firewall has the better of me.
>
> Cheers
>
> BT

BigTony:

You have hamachi installed both at home on the computer running and on
your work computer, right?  And, when you open or "power up" your
Hamchi network between the two computers, do you get a "green" dot on
the hamachi interface?  (this means a solid connection is established)

Are you pinging via the built-in hamachi pinger or a comman line
interface?  what ip are you pinging?

--
shadowboxer