hajji;187311 Wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have been using the SB3 for about 3 months now, on some derivation of
> 6.5.2.
>
> Recently though the unit stops at "Connecting to SlimServer..." but
> only when connecting through wireless.
>
> If I plug the ethernet cable it, it works fine.  Wireless, it gets an
> IP as always, but when targetting the server it just hangs.

Have you tried disabling encryption on your router?  I know you haven't
changed any settings recently, but this reads to me like an encryption
issue - SS and the router are talking to each other, but saying
'password please!'.  When I had to re-set my SS a couple of months ago,
I got exactly this hang-up until I realised I was using an out-of-date
WPA at the SS end (duh.....).  Maybe your SS has somehow 'forgotten'
the correct encryption code?

AGB

--
agbagb