325xi;189512 Wrote:
> I know this subject has already been discussed to death, but I couldn't
> find an answer on this particular question - are there any advantages
> of ripping CD to separate tracks? SB seems to handle images with cue
> sheets very well, and such images are actually easier to manage...
>
> Everyone however seems to keep separate tracks - what am I missing?

hi 325xi,

Me too.

I use a single WAV file and CUE sheet generated by EAC. It's so easy
and works very well IMHO. I also do a "save as" cover.jpg from CDNOW
while the CD is being ripped.

But I guess that the beauty of Slimserver, it allows so many options
that everyone is happy, well almost everyone.

regards

--
Greg Erskine