Dear All,

The love affair with my SB3 has hit its first 'speed bump'!
I have a lareg (>1,000) albums on CD and an even larger (>3,000) live
shows.
I am happy  with the CD's artwork etc, and its very nice to browse
using my N800 tablet.
But .. the shows are all listed by date, and this really makes it hard
work when trying to browse, as I really only want to browse Live Shows
via a list, but albums via artwork.
If I have 2 libaries, can I still use the N800 skin to browse them?
Or does anyone have any better idea's on how to setup slimserver to get
around this problem? Like 2 servers, one for shows one for albums? or
adding a 'z' to all the dates ....

Cheers

BT

--