snarlydwarf;193034 Wrote:
> No, it is, according to the poster, guaranteed to lose every cent it
> spends on acquisitions

I'm not finding where he says that.  I do find where he says "killing
the culture that created the acquired business", though.  Can you see
how one might interpret that as merely "the niche company's business
processes are supplanted by those of the large company", with no dire
financial implications?

snarlydwarf;193034 Wrote:
> In this case, he believes the value of a SB will reach zero just because
> of the acquisition.

Again, all I'm finding in the original post is "they ain't going to get
any better".  Can you see how one might interpret that as merely "the
value of a SB will fail to increase", not that it will decrease?

--
CatBus