Hi,

I am using the last official release of slimserver, which has worked
well for 3 months. Recently the RSS feeds (screensaver) has stopped
working "Failed to Retrieve RSS Feed".

I tried navigating to them direct - Plugins > Screensavers > RSS News
Ticker - I get "Failed to Parse <[url]>" and "Failed to Connect
<[url]>".

The RSS feeds in question are the default ones - BBC World, Slashdot,
etc, plus some additional ones.

I have tried turning off Zone Alarm and have tested the network
connections which are fine (it handles music and internet radio streams
no problem)

I am using:
Win XP PC (wired), Squeezebox 3 (wireless), wireless ADSL router

Any assistance gratefully received,
Cheers, Mike

--
mister_t