I am running into a problem with 6.5.1 where my playlist will get stuck
between songs when I am doing synchronized playback. Symptoms are that
a song in the list will finish normally and the next one just never
starts playing. Players show they are still in play mode in the
Slimserver GUI but playback is not progressing. If I press either pause
or stop and then press play, the list resumes and plays normally.

I am synchronizing 7 SB3's, 1 SB2, and 1 SliMP3 (all wired) and it
doesn't seem to matter if the playlist was set up from the GUI or from
a remote. Is this a known bug in 6.5.1?

--
upstatemike