My SB3 used to work fine without any problem. I have set it up to show
RSS feeds when in standby (pressing the off button on the remote).

However since I had to upgrade the firmaware to the 6.5.2 beat release
(but not sure that is the problem) now from time to time it looses
connectivity and goes completely off.

When trying to turn it on again it shows briefly "connecting to
slimserver" but nothing happens and it goes off again. Of course
slimserver is running and that's not the problem.

To get out of this situation I have to go through the network setup
again (basically just repeat all the steps) to regain the connectivity.
I don't have to enter anything as SB3 remembers all the settings
correctly, but needs to go again through all the steps in order to
reconnect.

Once htis is done it will work correctly again, sometimes for few hours
sometimes for days, than it will go off and I will have to repeat
everything again.

Has anybody had the same probelm and found a solution?

Thanks

--
Aguida