I am wondering if there is a solution to one last anoying thing for this
great software.
The first page on my slimserver web interface usually is New Music, in
which I show the album covers as well. After adding a new album to the
collection and a 'Look for new and changed music' rescan it is shown
properly. However, when I change the MP3 tags of that album, and rescan
again, the album cover is gone, and the dummy picture is shown instead.
Does anyone know if there is a solution or workaround? Because after a
'Clear library and rescan everything' all the statistics (which songs
played most, etcetera) are gone.
Thanx

--
Arie