Michael Herger;203016 Wrote:
> > Personally I really wish there was a away to view/control slimserver
> > from inside other apps.
>
> SlimServer offers all you/a programmer need/s to do this. But the
> integration would have to be done from that other apps side. There has
> eg.
> been some kind of integration with Jriver Media Center.
>
> Michael

Michael, you are totally right, and if I knew how or could make the
time time learn how, I most certainly would, this is the only division
between having ALL of my media controlled through one GUI. I did
recently get a Logitech Harmony remote and I do feel one step closer to
my gaol; I can control all of my media through one remote now! Funny you
mention Jriver MC, I came across that in my quest for a "Slimserver
media center plugin", unfortunately Jriver MC seems a little lacking in
some areas, mainly controlling my cable boxes.

--
Fezz