Hi,

After upgrading to 6.5.2 I found some very annoying behavior when album
information is displayed. Apparently some of my albums are tagged with
extra composer information per song. This causes, for instance, that my
Laurie Anderson album "Bright Red" is displayed as: "Bright Red -
Tightrope  (1994)   by Laurie Anderson, Isaiah 13:21/Laurie Anderson,
Brian Eno/Laurie Anderson, Edwin Lear/Laurie Anderson, Laurie
Anderson/Lou Reed". When I open the link to these "composers", album
information is not shown.

I don't really feel like retagging my collection, so is there a way to
solve this?

--
Arie

Arie - SlimServer 6.5.2 on Ubuntu Feisty 7.0.4 server AMD64