In my experience this is a common scanning error; and it will normally
disappear on a rescan - at which point you will find that a whole
(different) album will disappear!  Rescanning again will find that album,
but others will then disappear!! Scanning is a random activity in my
experience...

Neil

"cliveb"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>