Good point, but I'll be listening to this at home on my main stereo as
much as anywhere else, and probably never in a "noisy" environment.
Actually, I'm never in a noisy environment.  Listening to music in a
randomized order will be a uniquely enjoyable experience that I
wouldn't expect to be deprived of just because I happen to be home.  In
fact I expect to get most enjoyment out of it at home.  I know larger
devices designed for the home are available, but I would expect the
sansa e200 to provide a comparable experience, with the added and not
insignificant benefit of being portable, at a much lower cost.

--
NauticusLX