I was wondering if anyone has purchased one here to give a review ? I
would like to know how the radio streaming is compared to other media
devices. I believe the Nokia also supports video so would like to know
how the live TV streams are compared to PC.
http://www.nextag.com/nokia-800-tabl...er/search-html

Also there's a software called Select Radio that works with most Mobile
phones...was wondering if Nokia 800 supports this software.
http://www.selectradio.com/

Would like to hear experiences on Nokia 800...also does any know if
Select Radio software will work Nokia 800 ?

Dave -

--
NY2006