results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=36061
Question: When you listen to music, do you connect to Slim Server or
SqueezeNetwork?

- a) 100% of the time to Slimserver (on computer or NAS drive)
- b) 75% of the time on Slimserver / 25% on SqueezeNetwork
- c) 50% of the time on Slimserver / 50% on SqueezeNetwork
- d) 25% of the time on Slimserver / 75% on SqueezeNetwork
- e) 100 % of the time on SqueezeNetwork

I find that ripping/tagging is a slow process, but the more CDs I get on
my hard drive, the more I listen to SS. That's not to say that I don't
listen to a lot of internet radio too, but I do that mostly through SS,
not SqueezeNetwork.

Maybe if there were a way to synchronize the SN services, I'd use them
more.

--
corbey

My two-channel system:
- SB-3 through a CIAudio VDA-2 DAC (and using Nokia  N800 as a remote)
- Sony SCD-1 CD/SACD player
- WyeTech Labs Jade tubed preamp
- Chord SPM 1200C power amp
- Basis 2001 turntable w/ Graham Arm & Lyra Helikon cartridge
- Klyne phono stage
- Proac 2.5 speakers