Pat Farrell;210876 Wrote:

> Seriously, hire a geek to setup a box for you with no monitor, no
> keyboard, auto-boot, put it on a $40 UPS and listen to the music.
> Have them setup Samba, and you can rip on a computer you like, and just
>
> drag and drop the music files.
>
> --
> Pat
> http://www.pfarrell.com/music/slimserver/slimsoftware.html

Seriously, that is a good suggestion! I only say that because I've been
trying..... :-)
But I seem to be in some sort of strange geek-free zone here... or at
least I'm not looking under the right rocks!  I even joined the mailing
list of my local linux users group to try to shake out a geek or two,
but no luck at all!

--
nicketynick

Wireless SB3, Denon DRA-F101, Mission M31 loudspeakers
WinXP SP2 Slimserver, SMC WBR14g router
http://www.last.fm/user/nicketynick/