Mark Lanctot;183444 Wrote:
> After the bloated monstrosities that WMP and Winamp have become, foobar
> is a minimalist pleasure.  Fast and light on resources.

I've been using Winamp for years and I'm afraid I don't see the bloat
that you're talking about.  The footprint is certainly acceptable for a
Windows app - under 12MB on my system.

There are many features that you don't have to install or use.  I don't
install any of the library features or any of the video support.  You
don't need to install any of the visualizations either (I love to play
with MilkDrop myself).   And if you don't poke around too much in the
rather extensive preferences you'll never know they're there.

--
JJZolx

Jim