MikeWynneDub;225703 Wrote:
> I must say though, that 16GB is a pretty meagre storage allowance on a
> 'new' media player..

It's solid state storage, isn't it?  That's a good amount of flash. If
the evolution of the iPod Nano is any indication, they'll be doubling
the storage capacities soon enough.  I'd guess that they're also
working on a disk-based device using the same user interface.  The
interface alone will sell millions of these things.

The ultimate would be if Logitech could someone work with Apple to get
the iTouch's incredible music browsing interface to control Slim
Server.  I'm not sure there's any incentive for either Apple or
Logitech, though.  Logitech wants to sell their own remotes and Apple
has its own wireless music devices.

--
JJZolx

Jim