Saw the Logitech branded SB3 at my local Fry's today. Price was still
$299, despite being assembled totally in China. The box was pretty
slick, and visually appealing.

It was sitting right next to the Roku Soundbridge and the Roku radio.

My prediction was a cheaper SB for the retail outlets. It seems
Logitech is confident they will sell at $299.

With the word of mouth recommendations its been getting for the past
couple of years, they'll probably sell a bunch 'em!

--
crooner

Customized dual chassis "Super Squeezebox"
EAD DSP-7000 Series III DAC with HDCD and mods.
VPI Scout with Benz Micro Glider M2
Audio Research PH3, SP16L and VS110
Vandersteen 2Ce signatures, 2W subwoofer.