All of a sudden, my SB3 cuts out while playing m4a files.  Everything
was fine a few days ago.

Here is my set up:

Player:  SB3, ethernet connection.
Server:  Mac Mini, Intel Duo Core, 2 Ghz, 2 Gig Ram, connected via WiFi
(connection appears to be very fast, no issues with intenet).  CPU
monitors show little to no load on the system.  No significant software
running on the server.

Problem started on Slim Server 6.5.4, so I upgraded to Squeeze Center,
and upgraded the player.  No change.

I have rebooted several times, but to  no avail.

MP3 files play fine, and FLAC files play fine from a Windows server
(ethernet connection).

To my knowledge, nothing has changed on the Mac Mini since betwen the
SB3 working fine, and the SB3 not playing m4a files.

Any ideas?

--
John151