seanadams;254736 Wrote:
> So ... if ALL you want is "a remote control that only control a single
> device", then just keep the free one that came with your SB3!  Duet
> does much, much, more, but if the added capabilities are of no value to
> YOU, why complain that it's available to everyone else?

Hey, I'm not.  I'm just saying that declaring it to be a "great value"
based on the materials used in its construction is looking at it from
the wrong perspective.  I don't care if it runs Linux, if it uses an
ARM processor, if it has 3GB of RAM -- I care what I can do with it.
And what I can do with it is control a Squeezebox.

If someone says "Wow, $300 is steep for a remote," telling them how
many MIPS it has isn't going to change their mind.

--
mkozlows