macintoys.nl;254874 Wrote:
> Are you sure? I hope so! But the controller and the receiver both have
> 64MB Ram. Isn't that used for indexing or so?
The RAM is for adio buffers and in the case of the remote, a cache for
graphics sent from SqueezeCenter.

The Duet, SqueezeBox and Taransporter all rely on SqueezeCenter or
SqueezeNetowk to deliver information to them. The Duet has a bit more
autonomy than the other two (the others don't render the screen
displays, they are sent bitmats from the server to display, the Duet
renders the interface from information provided by the server) but none
of them deal with your music library directly.

--
funkstar