norderney;255360 Wrote:
> My music library contains 2362 albums with 29807 songs by 5062 artists.
>

> Would that be ok for the new "controller" or do you think it might
> struggle?

It doesn't matter, this is all handled by SqueezeCentre, and there's no
limitation.

The controller is merely an advanced interface to SC.  The brains are
still in the server.  The controller can do more than the SB3 can, but
the heavy lifting is done by the server as it should be - processing
power and memory is cheap and expandable in the server but
comparatively limited and fixed in the controller.

--
Mark Lanctot

Sean Adams: "So you mean, aside from the fact that Squeezebox does not
do 96KHz, why doesn't it do 96KHz?"