I'm curious about the rational behind removing the display from the new
receiver.  I understand that the controller now does all the display
work, but can't see how this removes the need for a display on the
receiver itself.  The controller provides a great interface for
selecting and browsing music, but I find the Squeezebox's display
invaluable for actually seeing what is being played.  With multi-room
audio, this is especially an issue, as you get the possibility of one
room's audio being programmed from somewhere completely different.
Without a display on the receiver, how do people in the room know what
they're listening to?

Max

--
max.spicer

What do we want?  Smoother Analog VU with FLAC!
When do we want it?  At the soonest possible convenience to the
hard-working yet undervalued Slim Developers.  ;-)