On Jan 9, 2008, at 6:57 AM, SuperQ wrote:

> Skunk;256403 Wrote:
>> You'll also see SBC (Squeezebox Controller) and SBR (Squeezebox
>> Receiver) used here and there.
>>
>> Maybe the Jive forum should be renamed the Controller or Duet
>> forum to
>> avoid some confusion.
>
> I wouldn't rename the forum, as it is a development forum for the Jive
> software.  I'd like to keep it free of the random support requests.
To further confuse things, we'll be renaming the Jive software to
"SqueezeOS" soon (I mentioned this in another post...)

So the new product names are:

SqueezeCenter 7 (aka SC7, formerly SlimServer)

SqueezeNetwork (aka SN)

Squeezebox Controller (aka SBC, formerly Jive Remote)

Squeezebox Receiver (aka SBR, formerly Ray)

SqueezeNetwork (aka SN)

SqueezeOS (formerly Jive software)

Squeezebox (aka SB3 aka Squeezebox Classic aka Squeezebox v3 )

Transporter (aka TR)