mkozlows;254645 Wrote:
> Maybe if I decide to build a good bedside headphone system it'd be
> useful, but otherwise it's actually less useful than an SB2/3.

Incidentally, I've been obsessed with this idea since I posted that,
and now I'm almost certain to buy a Duet for the bedroom.  Paired with
a Headroom Micro Stack, it'll be perfect for those purposes.

I'd tried created a bedside system once before with my SB1-G, but
didn't like having to aim the remote at the nightstand and twist my
head awkwardly to see the screen, plus I didn't get a wireless one back
then, so I had a Wifi bridge with a buzzy little fan in it and a mess of
cables.  The Duet seems like it solves all those problems.

But the SB2 stays in the living room, by gum, and in the living room I
insist on a screen and a universal remote, by gum.

--
mkozlows