I have finally achieved musical nirvana.  After about 5-6 months of
various problems, I thought some folks on 'the path' would appreciate
hearing a success story.  Here's what I'm running:

ReadyNAS NV+ running Slimserver 6.5.4- w/ 3x 750gb drives
(3) Slimboxes in 3 seperate (2 distant) rooms
D-Link DIR-655 Router
(2) Linksys Range Expanders (for 2 distant rooms, these are key)

My collection is exclusively .flac, i'm up to about 1.2TB.  Not sure
how many albums (Performance -> Library Statistics Disabled of course),
but i'm guessing around 3000 albums?

For my stereos, I'm running:

Living Room
Sunfire Ultimate amp
Infinity Intermezzio 4.1T speakers

Office
Onix Tube amp
Rega R1 speakers

Bedroom
Naim 5i amp
PSB Image T65 Tower speakers

I read so many people having problems, and so much frustration on this
board (me included), I thought I would just let everyone know IT IS
POSSIBLE.  Dont give-up!

(oh, i'm interfacing w/ the NV+ from a craptastic 500mhz PC running
W2k!)

--
jsunandmax