I have been having similar problem with rebuffering with my SB3. The SB3
is a recent addition to my network, replacing a SB1.

The Rebuffering 1% ... message has been occurring with some frequency.
The problem is that it never rebuffers, at that point the music just
stops. This is with my own mp3 files. I'm able to hit play and start
the song again, the SB3 does not crash.

I noticed that wireless traffic on my WLAN spikes on each song change,
going from around 256 kbps (my mp3s are VBR, so this varies a lot) to
3600-4000 kbps. I haven't yet done a packet capture to see what these
spikes are.

Because of the spikes, I made sure the web interface was not running,
disabled AudioScrobbler and my SBC to see if those were the cause, but
the spikes continue. I wonder if the burst of traffic is overwhelming
the SB3 somehow.

I ran network health tests at 320 kbps and 500 kbps and it stayed at
100%. Wireless strength is 80. I don't think there's any packet loss.
The SB1 in that location never had problems. There are no warnings or
errors in the server log. I didn't see a likely bug in the bug db for
this.

I'm running

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 16224 - Debian - EN - utf8
Server IP address: 192.168.1.7
Perl Version: 5.8.8 i686-linux
MySQL Version: 5.0.45-Debian_1ubuntu3.1-log

Platform Architecture: i686-linux

--
jth