I currently use the Handheld Web Interface on a PDA for controlling my
Transporter.  I am interested in the new SB Controller, one thing I
like being able to do on the Web Interface is key in part of a track
name, either the beginning, middle or end of the name and it finds the
track.  This also appies to artist and album searches too.  Will I be
able to do this on the SB Controller?

This was a major negative for me with the Sonos Remote.  Apparently it
would only allow you to search from the beginning of the name.  It
would not allow you to search with a word from the middle or end of an
artist or track name.

--
norderney