RiccardoR;258634 Wrote:
> Thanks to SilverRS8 for helping me: the error was in some part missing
> in IE6 on my server, doing all on my computer it was ok.
>
> But I have another question: most of my covers are embedded in mp3
> files, there are only the flac's with separate cover.jpg. There is a
> method to extract album art (in automatic manner, obiouvsly) or You
> think in a next version of ACC this will be a feature?
>
> Ciao, Riccardo

It is possible to extract any tag data including album covers from a
mp3 file. So what I mean to say is that I cn change ACC to get the art
from the file and make an option if this is prefered or not. To do so I
need a COM/ActiveX object but haven't been able to find one yet. I'll
post a question about this in the developers forum. If I find one, then
yes this will be a future option else I must disappoint you.

I do think though that the majority uses the cover.jpg or folder.jpg
files.

Frank

--
SilverRS8