No migration wizard as yet... I doubt very much if there will be one as
the plugin/preferences architecture is so different. As far as I know
it's not been mentioned anyway. The hard working Michael Herger is the
chap who'll know for sure. At the moment you need to *completely*
uninstall 6.*.* and all plugins/preferences etc and then install 7 and
all the upgraded plugins.

I thing not mentioned that 7 is good for is synchronisation. It doesn't
drift anymore....  still get the track gaps in mix albums tho... which
is a bummer.

The web gui layout etc is a lot cleaner and more logical than previous
versions. It's a great step up from 6.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist
in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Transporter > Bryston 4B ST > PMC OB1s
SB3 > NAIM NAC 102 + HICAP > NAIM NAP 180 > Shahinian Arcs
http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen