JJZolx;259096 Wrote:
> He doesn't want a controller.  Many existing users prefer to control
> their Squeezeboxes with laptops, PCs, PDAs, Nokia Nseries, iPhones,
> iPod Touches, etc.  If you're going to place the SB in a closet, the
> $150 SBR makes more sense than a $300 SB3.  The current setup
> limitation, though, would keep them from buying any SBRs.  I assume it
> will be addressed once the product has been released.

I completely understand what he wants, I just don't think he REALLY
wants it.

The SB Controller is by far the best way to control a whole house of
Squeezeboxes. Especially if you don't want them to have a display. I
say this having used most of the other options.

Get a Duet when it becomes available , try it for a few weeks. Trust me
you won't return it.

Mike

--
mvalera