radish wrote:
> I personally think it will go two ways. My belief (and it's only that!)
> is that we'll get basic IR functionality from the controller pretty
> quickly, probably an offshoot from the exisiting IR Blaster SC plugin.
> I also believe that at some point (could be quite a while) Logitech
> will produce something in the Harmony line which includes SqueezeOS
> (which is what runs the controller). It'll be expensive for sure, but
> as an avid fan of both Slim & Harmony I'd be all over it :)

It might be a while -- slim and harmony are completely different
departments in Logitech.

One thing I that I think might be interesting is to see a slimserver
plugin that integrates the Harmony backend database with IRBlaster --
that way, anything you've already got programmed into your harmony can
also be executed by your slimserver.

- Marc