Hi,

I am experiencing performance issues with my Squeezebox. It runs OK
most of the time, but then occasionally (every few days) gets itself
into a state where the music keeps dropping out, the screen goes blank,
tracks restart randomly. I'd like to determine whether this is due to
wireless network issues or server issues.

As suggested here:
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.cgi?DiagnosingPerformanceIssues
...I set up the Performance Monitoring to log when server response time
>0.5. I waited until I had problems then looked in the log and, sure
enough, there were a load of entries saying the response time had
breached the threshold. The question is: what does this mean? Is my
server too slow? Or could it be the network?
I've attached the log.

I'm running Slimserver 6.5.4 on an old IBM Thinkpad T21 which is wired
to my Netgear ADSL modem router. The squeezebox3 in question connects
wirelessly via a Belkin wireless repeater (because the Netgear can't
cover the whole house).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

--
Samson