schatzy;259347 Wrote:
> MuckleEck,
>
> Please try and select just one of the album folders in your that has
> less than 50 tracks (if you have one)
>
> I.E. y:\music\v\various artists\<album>
>
> And try to run  ACC again, then run it on a folder that has more than
> 150 tracks and report back if either of those work.
>
> I have tested this here on my system and do not find a problem, but i
> do not have any folder that has more than 56 tracks.
>
> Thanks
>
> Schatzy

Schatzy,

I ran various scenarios last night as follows:-

1. Reverted to another machine and installed Slimserver from the
website, asked it to scan just one directory of tracks (mixture of MP3
and FLAC) with no album with more than 20 songs, then ran ACC no
issues! :-) This directory was on my C drive not the NAS
2. Added an album into this directory that has 201 tracks, again no
issues! :-)
3. Then asked slimserver to rescan the entire directory including all
the various atrists folders (this took a couple of hours) then ran
acc....no joy, kept coming up with the slow script error, I kept
pressing no, thinking that it may eventually get there...but once the
log file was 20M and had 441,000 entries of various artists I gave up.
4. Ran acc but this time did not specify a compilation directory...runs
but doesn't show up any album art and obviously every compilation is
split into the separate areists, I have the same issue with Secret
Squirrel in that it opens the resulting file in IE even though Firefox
is set as my main browser. When I open the files in Firefox they look
the same as IE (i.e. no album covers) The album covers are all either
cover or folder.jpg and various sizes all covers in the folder of the
album. All covers visible in Album View of Slimserver.

Sorry for being a pest!...but this will be great for me thanks.

--
MuckleEck

Alasdair

3 SB3s - AudioEngine 2 - Cambridge Audio 640R -  Mordaunt Short