jonbauer;259985 Wrote:
> Since I couldn't find a video that showed a walkthrough of the Duet, I
> made my own at Macworld today.  Will be posted here momentarily:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonbauer/2201055378/

Great video.  I watched the Engadget and CNET reviews, and they're
superficial as heck, not telling me anything I couldn't tell from
pictures and articles, but that actually SHOWS stuff.

Also, that controller looks pretty slick.  I've long said that the
Squeezebox's UI is head and shoulders above that of other comparable
devices, and it's nice to see that their UI skills translate into a
richer environment.

--
mkozlows