wireless200;260908 Wrote:
> Clive, can you explain how you switch between inputs?
I use the Digital Inputs plugin. So, at the top level menu, select
"Digital Inputs", then pick the one you want (eg. RCA COAX) and press
the Play button. To switch back to streaming from SlimServer, just do a
Browse or Search, find the music required, and hit Play. I've never had
any instance of this failing to work, using a variety of firmwares
(starting at 18 back in Dec 2006, and I'm now on version 36).

Of course, sufficient numbers of other users have reported lockup
problems that it must be a real issue. I have no idea why I've been
lucky and not experienced it. Perhaps it's because my setup is fairly
simple (just one TP and one SB2, both using wired ethernet).

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A