smc2911;261569 Wrote:
> You can install softsqueeze (ss) on the PC and sync that with your SB.
> Some people report that the syncing between ss and SB has more of a
> tendency to have small timing differences than between two or more SBs,
> but I haven't tried it for a while. Don't know whether synching works on
> SqueezeNetwork.

Sync works great with Softsqueeze and Squeezeboxes lately. I don't hear
timing issues even with internet radio.
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=42531

It worked with Squeezenetwork beta too when I tried it just now.
Softsqueeze won't work with Rhapsody, and I'm not sure about other
music services. It's pretty amazing to have radio stations synchronize
without Squeezecenter even running though :-) Well done guys!
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41007
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41509

--
Skunk